Woodstock, NY (February 21, 2020) -- Veillette Guitars has unveiled the AeroElectric “True-Twelve” 12-string, the newest addition to the company’s acclaimed line of innovative guitars and basses.
The AeroElectric 12-string is a semi-hollow electric with a strikingly distinctive look. Most importantly, it’s designed specifically as a 12-string guitar, not just a 6-string with a wider neck and more strings.
The purpose-driven AeroElectric 12-string design brings important advantages. The proper scale length and compensated zero-fret results in ease of playing and precise intonation that’s unprecedented for 12-string guitars. Players can now easily play the entire fingerboard as they would a great-playing 6-string.
AeroElectric 12-string features include:
- Chambered Solidbody Electric 12-string
- Tobacco Burst Finish
- Sitka Spruce Top, Poplar Body
- Mahogany Neck, 24 1/8" Scale Length
- Ebony Fingerboard, 22 Frets
- 14" Radius, 1 15/16" Neck Width at Nut
- Seymour Duncan Vintage Rail Humbucking Pickups
- Master Volume and Tone Controls, Three-Way Selector Switch
- Hipshot Tuners, Black Hardware
- 6 lbs, 15 oz.
The AeroElectric 12-string carries a $3450 price.
For more information: