FB-2 Feedbacker/Booster Pedal
Combining an adjustable tone/gain boost with the ability to kick in a natural cranked-amp feedback sound at will, the FB-2 is a unique stompbox that gives guitarists a world of new expressive possibilities.
- Wide tonal variety, from flat, clean boost to powerful mid-boost and bright, clear treble boost
- Boost characteristics can be changed continuously and smoothly from one knob
- Responds expressively and accurately to picking nuances, even at high-boost settings
- Versatile tone, simple operation, and low noise
- Advanced Feedback function provides smooth and natural amp feedback
BC-2 Combo Drive Compact Pedal
Just as the ST-2 Power Stack brought the sound of a raging stack amp to pedalboards everywhere, the BC-2 now gives players classic British combo amp tone in a convenient stompbox.
- Wide range of tones with a single knob—from classic crisp clean and punchy crunch to creamy overdrive with long sustain and beyond
- Natural and dynamic response to picking nuance at any knob position
- Provides warm combo tones and authentic combo-amp cabinet resonance
RC-300 Loop Station
Equipped with multitrack loop phrases, three hours of stereo recording time, built-in effects, enhanced real-time control options, USB, and much more, the RC-300 is a dream machine for the growing legions of instrumentalists and vocalists that incorporate live looping in their musical performances.
- Three stereo tracks with dedicated footswitches and controls for each
- Dedicated fader per track
- Expression pedal for effects control in real time
- Up to three hours of internal recording and 99 onboard memories
- 16 onboard effects optimized for looping
- XLR Microphone input with phantom power
- USB storage; import/export WAV files
R-26 Portable Recorder
The R-26 Portable Recorder is a handheld device that provides up to six simultaneous channels of pro-quality audio recording to SD/SDHC media. With two types of built-in stereo mics, XLR/TRS combo inputs, USB audio interface functionality, and much more, the compact R-26 is perfect for demanding applications such as solo and ensemble music recording, environmental sound capture, broadcasting, and audio/video production.
- Two types of built-in stereo microphones (omnidirectional and directional) that can be used in various combinations
- Two XLR/TRS combo inputs with 48 V phantom power, plus an input for a stereo plug-in powered mic
- Supports up to six channels (three stereo channels) of simultaneous recording
- Large LCD touchscreen display for intuitive navigation
- Large input-level knobs for fine adjustment
- Built-in Hi-Speed USB interface for use as an audio interface or external storage
- Loop-Back function; combine this with the built-in or external mics for the optimum live video streaming setup (only with Audio Interface function)
- Bundled with SONAR LE software (PC)
Source: Press Release