The 19-date tour includes multi-night stands in Mountain View, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Boulder.
Los Angeles, CA (November 29, 2018) -- Dead and Company - Mickey Hart, Bill Kreutzmann, John Mayer, and Bob Weir, with Oteil Burbridge and Jeff Chimenti - announces its 2019 Summer Tour, kicking off on Friday, May 31 and Saturday, June 1st in Mountain View, California at the Shoreline Amphitheatre and returning for two-night stands at iconic venues such as the Hollywood Bowl, Wrigley Field (Chicago, Illinois), The Gorge Amphitheatre (George, Washington), and Folsom Field (Boulder, Colorado), as well as a concert at the New England Patriots’ Gillette Stadium. A full listing of tour dates can be found below.
Tickets will go on sale to the general public beginning Saturday, December 8 at 10 AM local time through livenation.com. American Express® Card Members can purchase tickets for select shows before the general public beginning Tuesday, December 4 at 10 AM local time through Friday, December 7 at 10PM local time. Citi cardmembers will have access to purchase U.S. presale tickets for select shows beginning Tuesday, December 4 at 10 AM local time until Friday, December 7 at 10 PM local time through Citi’s Private Pass program. For complete presale details, visit www.citiprivatepass.com. A variety of additional presales are available beginning Monday, December 3, at 10 AM local time. Check deadandcompany.com for complete tour information.
To ensure fans get tickets in their hands directly, Fan Registration is available HERE for the 2019 tour dates beginning today, Thursday, November 29, at 8 AM ET, through Ticketmaster’s Verified Fan program; supplies are limited (not available for the July 5-6 concerts at Folsom Field).
Dead & Company was formed in 2015 when the Grateful Dead’s Mickey Hart, Bill Kreutzmann and Bob Weir joined forces with artist and musician John Mayer, Allman Brothers’ bassist Oteil Burbridge, and Fare Thee Well and RatDog keyboardist Jeff Chimenti. The result was one of the most successful touring bands of the decade. The inaugural tour kicked off in the fall of 2015 with two sold-out shows at the legendary Madison Square Garden and ending the year with two sold-out performances at the ‘Fabulous’ Forum in Inglewood, California.
Since then, the band has completed five tours, playing to more than 1.5 million fans, and has become a record-breaking stadium act. Dead & Company has headlined iconic stadiums across the country including Folsom Field, Autzen Stadium, Citi Field, Fenway Park and Dodger Stadium. Additionally, the band broke Wrigley Field’s all-time concert attendance record in 2017. Dead & Company’s 2018 Summer Tour ranked in the top 25 of the Top 100 Worldwide Tours and for the past two years, their Summer Tours ranked in the top 15 of the Top Global Concert Tours.
- FRI 31-May Mountain View, CA Shoreline Amphitheatre*
- SAT 1-Jun Mountain View, CA Shoreline Amphitheatre*
- MON 3-Jun Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl+
- TUE 4-Jun Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Bowl+
- FRI 7-Jun George, WA The Gorge Amphitheatre*
- SAT 8-Jun George, WA The Gorge Amphitheatre*
- WED 12-Jun Noblesville, IN Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center*
- FRI 14-Jun Chicago, IL Wrigley Field+
- SAT 15-Jun Chicago, IL Wrigley Field+
- TUE 18-Jun Saratoga Springs, NY Saratoga Performing Arts Center*
- THU 20-Jun Camden, NJ BB&T Pavilion*
- SAT 22-Jun Foxborough, MA Gillette Stadium+
- SUN 23-Jun New York, NY Citi Field+
- WED 26-Jun Bristow, VA Jiffy Lube Live*
- FRI 28-Jun Charlotte, NC PNC Music Pavilion*
- SAT 29-Jun Atlanta, GA Cellairis Amphitheatre at Lakewood*
- TUE 2-Jul Dallas, TX Dos Equis Pavilion*
- FRI 5-Jul Boulder, CO Folsom Field+
- SAT 6-Jul Boulder, CO Folsom Field+
+ American Express presale
For more information:
Dead and Company