B&G Guitars Expands Its Line with the Crossroads Model
A more affordable import model that features custom P-90 pickups and a slotted headstock.
Tel Aviv, Israel (January 16, 2017) -- B&G Guitars, widely acclaimed for the brilliantly crafted '20s through '50s- inspired Little Sister electric guitar, now adds a more affordable import model to their lineup with the Crossroads.
“We wanted our signature Little Sister to be accessible to all who can not obtain a Private Build model. This meant a streamlined model with minimum compromise in looks and tone” says Eliran Birashi, B&G’s master luthier.
The Crossroads Little Sister is built with:
- Multi-piece body, and non-old growth Mahogany, Maple and Rosewood (Little Sister uses old growth, one piece Mahogany, Maple and Rosewood)
- UV finish and modern glues (Little Sister uses nitrocellulose and traditional glues)
- Machine made solid brass hardware (Little Sister uses handmade jeweler hardware)
- Machine made custom P-90 pickups (Little Sister is equipped with hand wound P-90/Humbuckers)
- The same 24 3/4" scale, chambered body, set neck, hand cut nut, jack and tuners found on Little Sister
The Crossroads also is compatible with all B&G Private Build Little Sister hardware and hand wound pickups for those wishing to upgrade later on.
Little Sister Crossroads is available with cutaway or without in Tobacco Burst only. Pricing starts at $1,450, available for online purchase.
For more information: