Balaguer Guitars Unveils the Espada T-BAR
A modern take on an offset baritone.
Pottstown, PA (August 19, 2019) -- Balaguer Guitars has just unleashed The Espada T-BAR, which they've dubbed “the offset baritone evolved”. This is the Signature Model for guitarist Tony Pizzuti of The Word Alive. His band plays in lower tunings so having a longer scale length is ideal, but he didn’t want it to feel too long or bass-like, so they went with a 26.5″ scale. This feels similar to a normal 25.5″ scale guitar but the extra inch really does help with string tension with lower tunings! Like most of their models, the Espada T-BAR fuses vintage aesthetics with modern ergonomic design. This Artist Series guitar comes with stainless steel frets, and their high-output Truenobucker humbuckers.
- Mahogany Body
- 26.5” Scale, 24 medium jumbo stainless steel frets
- Hard Rock Maple Neck (Thin D Neck Shape)
- Ebony Fingerboard with Cream Block Inlays (16” radius) – with Human Logo on 12th fret
- One volume, One tone(push/pull for coil split), 3 way switch
- Balaguer Truenobucker Humbucker Set (16k in the bridge, 11.2k in the neck)
- Balaguer Locking Tuners, Graphtech Nut (1 11/16” nut width)
- Hipshot Hardtail Bridge (Gold)
- Gold Pickguard & Hardware
- Gig Bag Included
Pre-order yours today for $1,199
For more information: