Bam Cases Announces Texas and L'Etoile Models
BAM Cases announces two new models combining aluminum and leather.
Hackensack, NJ (April 15, 2013) -- "The rough way“! describes the new high end line of acoustic guitar cases made by BAM. Inspired by the western attitude and way of life, BAM launched this totally unique line to stand out in the crowd, and make a statment! The leather/aluminium ABS mix is a combination of fun and stylish look, with a classic shape that fits dreadnought guitars. The BAM Hightech shell makes the case ultra light and offers the highest protection against shocks thanks to its well proven sandwich technology, used for for the past 20 years. All metal fixtures, such as locks, hinges or handles are also in an aluminium finish. The leather color choices are Cow skin, textured black or textured brown, with each of them their unique individual pattern. It is available for Dreadnought guitar cases.
`Fashion meets Hightech´ describes with simple words the new high end line of guitar cases made by BAM. Inspired by the fashion flair of Paris, BAM follows with this line the very French tradition of fine leather goods. The leather/aluminium ABS mix is a combination of modern elegance and classic shape. The BAM Hightech shell makes the case ultra light (6.5 lbs) and offers the highest protection thanks to its well proven sandwich technology. All metal fixtures, such as locks, hinges or handles are also in an aluminium finish. The four leather colors Cognac, Black, Greige and Violet are available for Classical guitar cases.
- Shell made of the Bam Hightech technique ensuring outstanding protection and ultra-light weight, with brushed aluminium finish on the bottom part
- Handmade and manufactured
- Made for Dreadnought guitars
- Anti-slip and anti-wear rubber patches on back side of the case
- “Aluminum” latches with key
- Highly hermetic with an airtight profile
- Two antislip backpack straps
- Total suspension of the instrument
- Comfortable side handle
For more information: