Each model comes with a built-in ZOOM preamp.
Toronto, Canada (April 8, 2014) -- Carparelli Guitars melds North American innovation, Italian styling, German precision, and Asian craftsmanship setting a new standard in guitar value and playability.
Seven entirely NEW models announced at Winter NAMM in Anaheim, CA provide options for virtually every playing style and experience level. Carparelli 2014 Models are: Single Cut - Classico S and SH, Pacifico SV; Modern Retro - Arco S and SH; Double Cut infiniti S and Rocco S.
- Exclusive, Distinctive, Carparelli Designs, Body Arc, Headstock Swush
- Bigfoot Hardtail Bridge – Ultimate energy transfer for Max Sustain
- LowPro neck join on all models – Easiest access to upper register
- Magnasonic Harmonics – Eliminates Harmonic Dead Spots
- On-board ZOOM Preamp – A room full of equipment built into your guitar allow you to play fully amped-up anytime, anywhere (play along with built-in percussion or external mp3 backing tracks)
- Locking Machine Heads on all instruments – Best Tuning Stability
- Carparelli deep6 Trem available on all Standard (Non-ZOOM) instruments
Watch the company's video:
For more information: