Carr Amps Announces the Bloke Amp
The Bloke finds its inspiration in both classic British 70s and 80s heads plus late 60s American tube bass amps.
Pittsboro, NC (Jan. 16, 2012) -- Carr Amps announces the Bloke Amp. The Bloke finds its inspiration in both classic British '70s and '80s heads plus late '60s American tube bass amps. Carr Amps meld raw brashness with an incredibly muscular direct driver output section. Bloke overdrive is thick, articulate, and with exceptionally solid speaker control. Massive filter capacitors in all power supply stages further add to the low punch. Foot switchable Lead mode increases sustain and odd order harmonic drive.
- Volume (drive level)
- Master Volume (overall volume)
- Gain Toggle (high / higher)
- Lead Master (overall volume in Lead mode)
- Treble (brightness)
- Mid (scooped to forward upper midrange)
- Bass (unique circuit yielding very strong, tight bass)
- Two EL-34 Power tubes stock at 48 watts, 6V6 compatible at 23 watts
- Three 12AX7 pre amp tubes and phase inverter
- One 12AT7 Direct Driver
- Lighted foot switch included
For more information: