Crossrock Unveils New Air Carbon Guitar Case
Three different shapes are available and each one weighs in at less than 7 pounds.
Shenzhen, China (January 25, 2019) -- The target of the Air Carbon series was to make the lightest possible guitar case, yet still make it stable and impact resistant while maintaining reasonable cost. Crossrock has spent 3 years on the developing and the dream of making “a case for the many” is coming true now.
Air Carbon highlights include:
- Light as air - a classical case weights 5.5lb while the electric weights 6.5lb.
- Strong as steel - survived from hammer impact test and overseas flying test.
- Premium lining – perfect performance in air permeability and skin-friendly.
- TSA lock – easier for international trip.
- Backpackable – deluxe straps come with strong metal buckles.
- Protective cover – padded cover keeping the case away from hurt and scratch.
As a “child” of the company who was founded by the conception of “a case for the many”, the Air Carbon™ series guitar cases carry the following reasonable prices:
- Classical: suggested retail price is $1299 with street price of $899
- 335 style: suggested retail price is $1399 with street price of $929
- Les Paul: suggested retail price is $1399 with street price of $929
More models are going to be available soon in 2019.
For more information:
Cross Rock Cases