Electro-Harmonix Announces the Grand Canyon Delay/Looper
The pedal provides up to three seconds of delay time, tap tempo and nine tap divide settings, stereo output, 13 presets, and programmable EXP pedal settings.
New York City, NY (October 10, 2018) -- Electro-Harmonix announces the Grand Canyon. It comes equipped with 12 effect types plus a fully featured looper capable of recording and overdubbing the Grand Canyon’s effects. The pedal provides up to three seconds of delay time, tap tempo and nine tap divide settings, stereo output, 13 presets, programmable EXP pedal settings and high quality analog bypass with soft switching.
- ECHO – 24-bit digital delay with bit crush/sample rate reduction and low/high-pass filtering.
- MOD – Modulated delay, yields flanger, chorus, vibrato and more.
- MULTI – Multi-tap delay, set the exact number of echo repeats up to 31.
- REVERSE – Reverse delay with an intelligent pluck detection algorithm.
- DMM – Deluxe Memory Man, re-creates the tone of the EHX bucket-brigade delay pedal.
- TAPE – Tape Delay, simulates analog tape echo including tape distortion, wow and flutter.
- REVERB – Lush plate reverb plus echo.
- PITCH – Polyphonic pitch shifting plus digital delay creates pitch-shifted echoes.
- SHIM – Shimmer generates a rich octave-shifted wash.
- SAMPLE/HOLD – Sample and hold, senses a note being plucked and produces echoes indefinitely until another note is detected.
- DRUM – Magnetic drum echo that emulates a classic Binson Echorec-style delay.
- DOUBLE – Thickens up a mono signal or creates a stereo spread.
- LOOPER – Looper with up to 16 minutes of recording time. Includes unlimited overdubs, undo/redo, dedicated stop button, loop fade-out, reverse and speed adjust.
Street price: $249
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: