Electro-Harmonix Launches the 1440 Stereo Looper
The looper offers 24 minutes of stereo recording time and the ability to store 20 loops.
New York, NY (July 20, 2020) -- Electro-Harmonix introduces the 1440 Stereo Looper which delivers 1440 seconds (24 minutes) of stereo recording time, the ability to store 20 loops which remain in memory until erased and a comprehensive list of features, as follows:
- Uncompressed audio: 24 -bit A/D/A 44.1kHz sample rate
- Undo-Redo function (also available via optional footswitch)
- Reverse and Octave speed effects at the touch of a button or a footswitch tap
- 1 Shot Button, when pressed the loop is played back one time, then stops
- Footswitch selectable for Stop, Reverse/Octave Effects, or Loop Retrigger
- Unlimited overdubbing
- Optional external footswitch control for selecting loops and Undo/Redo
- Adjustable loop fadeout time
- Loop synchronization to external MIDI Clock
- USB connection for download and upload of loop audio files with custom EHX1440 application for Mac and Windows
- Programmable looping order: REC/PLAY/DUB or REC/DUB/PLAY
The 1440 Stereo Looper expands EHXâ€™s comprehensive line of Loopers which range from the compact, single footswitch, Nano 360 Looper featuring 360 seconds of loop recording time and 11 storable loops to the grand 95000 Performance Loop Laboratory used by Looping Legend, Reggie Watts.
The 1440 Stereo Looper comes equipped with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply, and features a U.S.
Street Price of $221.30
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: