Their patent-pending designs are offered in seven colors and manufactured in Seattle, WA.
Seattle, WA (November 28, 2016) -- After experiencing quick success with the original ESO Strap in 2015, the company has just expanded their line with the introduction of a bass strap. Their patent-pending designs are offered in seven colors and manufactured in Seattle, WA.
- Patent Pending - Contoured "S" shape avoids pressure points and never cuts into your neck.
- Patent Pending - In-seam pick pockets enable you to seamlessly replace or store your collection; bypassing any interruption to the music.
- Two smooth stop adjustors to achieve the perfect length without taking your guitar off.
- High-density foam core for optimal comfort and minimal aesthetic.
- Interior heavyweight backing designed for long term strength and flexibility.
- Reinforced stitching on all critical points throughout strap.
- 1 oz urethane DWR moisture coating to keep perspiration out.
- Hand crafted Brazilian leather end pieces.
- Available in left- or right-handed.
For more information: