The pedal features a selectable number of stages, four phasing modes, and unprecedented control over rate, depth, and resonance.
Culver City, CA (June 23, 2016) -- Expanding the companyâ€™s pedal offerings, Experimental Noize has released the Aphazing Phase Shifter effects pedal for the guitar and keyboard market.
With selectable number of stages, four phasing modes and unprecedented control over rate, depth, resonance and range the Aphazing phase shifter pedal allows users to create the classic swirling effect from just barely there to deep, resonant phase shifting.
The Aphazing highlights include:
- Selectable 2, 4, 8 and 12 stages
- Four phasing modes: two additive and two subtractive
- Separate high and low end sweep point adjustments
- Wide range LFO
- Adjustable depth and resonance
- Battery or standard pedal 9V DC power supply (not included)
The Aphazing has an MSRP of $229.99 and an estimated street of $169.99, currently available direct from Experimental Noize along with select retailers.
For more information: