J. Rockett Audio Announces the APE
A pedal-sized recreation of a classic preamp.
Nashville, TN (November 25, 2019) -- J Rockett Audio Designs, recreates an exact Echoplex preamp to transform your delay to an EP3 sound.
“We even have the correct 22.5v, just like the original” Says Chris Van Tassel. “This is not just a preamp, but rather the entire analogue circuit from input to output including the sonic influence of the tape heads.”
Simply use the pedal for standalone EP3 tones or add your favorite delay into the loops to give your delay pedal that Echoplex magic.
- MIX - When your favorite digital delay is inserted into the loop it controls the wet/dry mix level.
- REPEATS - When your favorite digital delay is inserted into the loop it controls the repeats.
- REC - When your favorite digital delay is inserted into the loop it controls the gain on the delayed notes and helps with the intensity of the delay.
- SEND - Connect your favorite digital delay’s input to the send to start creating your looped delay.
- RETURN - Connect your favorite digital delay’s output to the return to complete your looped delay.
- ON/OFF - Engages the APE.
- LOOP - Engages whatever may be running through the loop.
A.P.E is available for $199.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: