Lust for Tone Introduces the Fandango Single-Coil Pickup
November 5, 2014
The pickups use calibrated Alnico III sandcast magnets.
West Palm Beach, FL (November 5, 2014) -- Seems the design for this single-coil set was arrived at after a session of smoky blues, and a healthy amount of whiskey consumption. Theyâ€™re as fat as a church cat, articulate, and incredibly responsive to attack and touch. Warm note detail and string separation with harp like clarity. These mothers really sparkle when paired with dirty overdriven tube-sizzling amplification. Switch to the mid positions Reverse Wind Reverse Polarity (RWRP) for syrup thick humbucking like tone and a ridiculous top end perfectly suited for cutting through any live mix. Texas tone at its finest!
- Calibrated Alnico III sandcast magnets
- Vintage enameled select #42 magnetic wire
- Copper baseplate (Bridge)
- Vintage-style waxed push-back cloth leads
- RWRP in mid position
- Estimated DC resistance output: 5.25k neck, and 6.7 bridge
- Cover options: nickel-plated, chrome-plated, or no cover
For more information:
Lust for Tone