An optional wiring harness offers quick engagement of coil tapping and out-of-phase selections across all positions.
West Palm Beach, FL (March 3, 2015) -- The Swampbucker’s are the first in our Artist Series pickup line. The overall design being a culmination of an extremely collaborative back and forth with Tony Pasko of Down Boys Records and one of the musical writers for A&E’s No.1 rated shows, Duck Dynasty, Wahlburgers, Animal Planets Pit Bulls & Parolees, MSNBC's Lockup, Discovery Channel's Shark Week; Porter Ridge and Boss Hog, Spike Cable Networks Auction Hunters and Savage Family Diggers, Reelz Hollywood Hillbillies, and The Weather Channel’s Reef Wranglers.
Tony’s baseline requirements were for fat tone, superb clarity, and a detailed sweet top end that could transcribe finger style -- hybrid picking -- and slide play when coupled with a heavy string gauge without any reduction in upper-mid and treble frequencies. We added a little mojo to produce a P90/DeArmond fat single-coil sound which gets downright nasty for some swampy blues slide play or blistering blues licks, yet preserving wonderful warm detailed clean tones when rolled off.
To further transform your guitar into a complete multi-tone beast we've also developed an optional Tony Pasko custom drop-in wiring harness that offers quick engagement of coil tapping and out-of-phase selections across all positions.
- Proprietary charged and calibrated Alnico III rough sandcast magnets
- Vintage enameled select #42 gauge magnetic wire
- Hardwood maple spacer blocks
- Solid German nickel silver base plate
- Butyrate bobbins
- Four conductor leads as standard
- Estimated DC resistance output: 8.1k neck, and 9.0k bridge
- Solid or framed cover options: Raw nickel, Brushed Nickel, Nickel plated, Smoked nickel or 24kt Gold plated
- Optional Tony Pasko customer wiring harness exclusively built by Vintage Relic
This pickup set retails for $450.00
For more information:
Lust For Tone