Molten Voltage Announces the MIDI Delaytion
A simple-to-use analog delay controller.
Cascade Range, OR (October 23, 2014) -- MIDI Delaytion is a simple-to-use analog delay controller that takes the MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay to a whole new level. MIDI Delaytion features solid, professional-grade construction and a simple, intuitive user interface.
Molten Voltage offers MIDI Delaytion with new, modified MXR Carbon Copy, Malekko Ekko 616 and Malekko Dark Ekko delays. Molten Voltage can also modify these pedals for you if you already own them.
During the modification the delay knob is removed and an RCA jack is put in its place. MIDI Delaytion connects to the delay using a standard RCA cable. You can still manually change the delay time with MIDI Delaytion's delay knob.
- Sync your modified Carbon Copy to a MIDI clock
- Choose from 3 different MIDI clock subdivisions
- Adjust the modulation rate and depth
- Also includes a traditional delay time knob
- Store and recall 128 presets
- Simple to program - toggle a switch!
- Buffered MIDI thru for daisy-chaining other MIDI devices
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: