Made in Canada, this two-voice guitar features a chambered Mahogany body, carved Swamp Ash top, 25.5” scale Mahogany neck and Rosewood Fingerboard.
Godin Guitars launches the Radium-X as part of its high-quality guitar lineup. After over 30 years of hand-crafting award-winning multi-voice guitars, celebrated by players worldwide, we are proud to introduce the Godin Radium-X! Designed to be ultra-versatile, the Godin Radium-X delivers both electric and acoustic tones.
With a Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2 at the neck and a Bare Knuckle Boot Camp True Grit Zebra at the bridge, the Radium-X is designed to be a powerhouse of tone. This diverse magnetic pickup combo is capable of delivering powerful, warm distortion to clear, glassy tones, appealing to a wide range of players and musical styles. The Radium-X’s stunning acoustic voice comes courtesy of a custom-designed LR-Baggs X-Bridge tremolo with six built-in “HEX” saddle transducers.
Godin Radium-X Rustic Burst - demo'd by Frank O'Sullivan
- Body : Chambered Mahogany
- Top : Carved Swamp Ash
- Neck : Mahogany
- Fingerboard : Rosewood
- Scale Length : 25.5" (647.7 mm)
- Neck Pickup : Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2
- Bridge Pickup : Bare Knuckle Boot Camp True Grit Zebra
- Bridge : LR Baggs X-Bridge Tremolo
- Controls : 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 3-way Toggle for magnetic pickups, 1x blendable volume and 3-way mini-toggle for acoustic/electric mix
- Colours : Rustic Burst, Natural
- Finish : Semi Gloss
- Godin Redline 3 Electric Guitar Review - Premier Guitar ›
- Godin Guitars Launches the Godin Nylon Series - Premier Guitar ›
- Godin Guitars | NAMM 2022 - Premier Guitar ›