MXR Introduces the Poly Blue Octave Pedal
The pedal mainstay's latest offers pitch-shifting with four separate octave divisions in both modern polyphonic and old-school monophonic modes.
MXR new Poly Blue Octave pedal offers four separate octave divisions—one down, two down, one up, and two up and provides controls for each level in the mix along with the option to run through the clarity of polyphonic mode or the raw vintage grit of monophonic mode.
The EXP jack allows you to take control with an expression pedal such as the Volume (X) 8 Pedal or an off-board switch such as the MXR Tap Tempo Switch to sweep between two different knob and switch configurations or toggle the fuzz and mono modes on and off.
MXR Poly Blue Octave Demo | First Look
- Modern + classic pitch shifting in a single pedal
- Four separate octave divisions, each with its own level control
- Separate level control for dry signal
- Toggle between polyphonic and monophonic pitch shifting
- Add in thick, unruly fuzz inspired by the MXR Blue Box Pedal
- Dual-mode modulation provides Leslie/Phase 90 effects dependent on pitch shifting mode
- Control various parameters with an expression pedal or tap switch
The MXR Poly Blue Octave is available for pre-order now—with shipping to begin February 1—at $199.99 street/$285.70 MSRP from retailers worldwide. More info: https://www.jimdunlop.com/mxr-poly-blue-octave/.