Synergy Reveals the IICP Module
For all the continuing development and refinement of modern multi-featured amps, the original mark series amp this module is based on is still one of the most sought after and hotly discussed guitar amplifiers around.
In the early days of boutique amp development, Steve Fryette worked at Valley Arts Guitars, then the Los Angeles epicenter of high-performance guitar and amplifier expertise. It was there that Steve got first-hand experience with the evolution of this ground-breaking amplifier so, it was a natural fit for Synergy to invite Steve, who was instrumental in the development of Synergy systems already, to design this module. Armed with intimate insight and a passion for perfection, Steve applies a singular focus on the true essence of this legendary amp.
The Synergy IICP module captures the original amplifier's Fullerton inspired cleans and distinctive mid saturated overdrive. Its dual-channel design provides instant switching access to some of the most lauded sounds in hard rock history. The amp's brite and shift controls are present and accounted for, as is the switchable 5-band EQ. From powerful low-end girth to sparkling harmonics, the IICP delivers a surprisingly broad sonic pallet in an ultra-convenient, all-tube module.
For vintage mark series fans, the Synergy IICP preamp module leaves no sonic stone unturned.
Many of the new Synergy modules, come equipped with a 3-position switch that allows you to configure the input tubes overall response to match the original circuit of the selected module. The IICP module differs from this arrangement in that it automatically selects between the two profiles that ideally match the intended performance of each channel. This ensures that each channel mode will exhibit the feel and tonal balance that the amplifier this is based on is known for.
- Built in U.S.A.
- All-tube preamp module custom designed by Steven Fryette
- Two channels offer a full range of Clean, Overdrive and High-Gain Distortion sounds
- Clean Channel - Volume and Master controls, Brite & Shift Switches
- Lead Channel - Lead Gain and Lead Volume controls, Lead Brite & Lead Shift switches
- Shared Treble, Middle, Bass and Presence controls
- Five-Band Graphic EQ with Auto Assign switch
- 2 x 12AX7 preamp tubes ensure rich harmonic performance
- Easy to install and remove from Synergy preamp docks
- Synergy Amps Releases Bogner Ecstasy and Bogner Überschall ... ›
- Synergy Amps Unveils the SYN-1 Single Module Tube Preamp ... ›
- Synergy Releases the Diezel Herbert Module - Premier Guitar ›