The pedal features TrueCoil technology, which uses a miniaturized output transformer and Class A driver.
Torino, Italy (January 5, 2018) -- The pedal was designed by Carlo Sorasio and the man himself, Phil X, over the course of three years.
The result offers plenty of gain to get a big crunch sound on any clean amp. It includes a custom two-EQ circuit to fine-tune the overall response and features a Shitty/Great Amps toggle.
The FJOD uses the LAA-Custom TrueCoil technology, a miniaturized output transformer and Class A driver to achieve the magical tone, feeling, and color of some of the best studios and iconic studio mic preamps.
First 100 FJOD units will be hand-signed by Phil and you have the chance to get a special number by request (very low serial numbers are gone).
We are building these pedals right now, ask for delivery time!
- Input impedance: 2.4 MOhm
- Output impedance: 10 kOhm max
- Maximum gain: 10dB @ 1kHz
- Maximum output: 28dB @ 9VDC; 37dB @ 12VDC
- Drive, Bottom, Top, Volume controls easily accessible
- Shitty/Great Amps selector
- Class A buffered bypass
- True Coil custom Output transformer
- Power supply: 9-12V DC external AC-DC adaptor
- Current Drain: 60mA Dimensions (mm): 105x93x55
- Weight (gr): 150
Handcrafted in Europe by LAA Custom, the pedal is available for 239€ - $269 (RRP).
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: