The new models feature updated electronics and pickups.
Miami, FL (March 24, 2015) -- PureSalem Guitars adopts an inspired approach and attitude while honoring the electric guitars’ glorious past. It‘s simplicity in design. It’s wood, wire, and strings. It’s rock and roll, and not rocket science.
To quote David Fair (Half Japanese): “The idea is to put a pick in one hand and a guitar in the other and with a tiny movement rule the world!”
New for 2015 The PureSalem Gordo combines quality construction and components with off-kilter styling’s and transports us back to an era when Rock & Roll was free and memories yet to be made. Our new 2015 models come equipped with quality hardware and upgraded electronics such as Bigsby & Vibrola style vibratos, Grover Tuners, Vintage cloth wiring, carved headstock, new PS logo and our own Custom Wound “Jimmy, Mendiola and Pumpkin” Pickups. All models are available in lefty versions and at no additional mark-up.
- Mahogany body (semi-hollow with center block)
- Mahogany neck with binding and block inlays
- Rosewood fretboard
- 24 3/4" scale length
- 42.75 nut width
- 2 1/16" string spacing
- Modern C-Shape neck/satin finish
- 12" radius
- Grover tuners
- Bigsby B5 vibrato (Left handed model stop tail piece)
- Roller bridge
- Custom-wound P-90 in neck
- Custom-wound P-90 in bridge
- Vintage-style cloth wiring
- 3-way toggle with two volumes & master tone
- Medium jumbo frets
- Dual truss rod
- Colors: Gold Top, Tobacco Burst
For more information:
Pure Salem Guitars