The ToneBlock 200 delivers 200 watts and weighs in at 4 pounds.
Costa Mesa, CA (January 15, 2014)-- Loudly declaring the new reality of micro sized monster power, Quilter announces the all newTone Block 200 pedal board amplifier. The much anticipated release features a simplified feature set in a roughly double pedal sized package. The Tone Block 200 delivers a massive 200 watts to the speakers of the player’s choice and is small enough that they can fit right on your pedalboard. Quilter Labs has already taken over the stage with their MicroPro and Aviator Series and the Tone Block is already on several major international tours and in the studio with the Foo Fighters, Demi Lovato, Allan Holdsworth, Jennifer Batten, The Calling, After the Burial, Jake Owen, Mark Slaughter. Already it has more than proven its mettle.
The ToneBlock 200 has a simplified feature set with a single 1/4” input, gain, contour, calibrated master volume, and dual power outputs as well as Quilter’s proprietary direct out.
- Ultra-light weight: 4 pounds
- Powerful tone: 200 watts
- Flexible: Works with almost any impedance or even mismatched impedance cabs
- Portable: Fits on your pedalboard
- Rack Mountable: Available rack mounting kit for dual stereo rack mount operation
- One world power supply: (Will work on any voltage, anywhere in the world.)
The ToneBlock 200 is shipping at the end of January and can be pre-ordered through Quilter’s dealers.
For more information: