A handy bass preamp/DI that features a 3-band EQ and a sweepable mid control.
Redlands, CA (Aprill 19, 2019) -- Explore galaxies of tone with the new StarLifter bass preamp/DI pedal, offering top notch sound quality with a simple accessible feature set with clear and easy to use controls. It provides a killer clean DI signal that can either bypass the EQ or take advantage of the powerful tone shaping qualities of the carefully designed contour switch and the 3-band EQ which features a sweepable midrange control. The line out provides plenty of gain to make any amp or powered cabinet sweat. A tuner out, mute switch, and switchable input impedance add real work flexibility. Get on board the StarLifter and take your tone to the stratosphere.
- Street Price $349
- 3 setting contour switch for vintage, flat, and modern EQ settings
- Semi parametric sweepable Mids (150Hz-2.8KHz)
- Treble +/- 15db @6kHz, Bass +/- 15db @ 70Hz
- High end Burr Brown op amps provide extremely transparent yet rich and buttery sound quality
- Almost 40db of gain to drive any amp or powered cabinet
- Tuner Out with mute switch
- +/-12v power rails for optimal circuit performance
- High end transformer-less DI can be pre or post EQ
- Includes power supply
For more information: