Shin-ei Announces the B1G 1 Gain Booster
A boutique boost with a whopping 30dB of boost.
Austin, TX (December 28, 2017) -- Shin-ei’s B1G 1 pushes the envelope to the max in the gain booster category!”
Shin-ei and electronics effects guru Lee Jackson have teamed up to create the B1G 1 Gain Booster. Totally transparent, the non tone-coloring, non tone-sucking B1G 1 Gain Booster takes the category to new limits.
Featuring 100% pure, high fidelity, studio-quality boost, the B1G 1 explodes with power, fattens your tone, and sacrifices nothing in the process.
- Massive 30db+ boost! Arguably the highest found in any gain booster pedal.
- Huge, distortion free headroom! - Rivals specs found on many vintage and modern day iconic studio consoles.
- Adds spacious depth and non-distorted fatness to your tone!
- Sounds amazing on acoustic guitar, bass and even vocals!!
- Heavy duty construction. Made from 16-gauge steel! Built like a fortress!
- Hand built in Austin, TX USA!
The B1G 1 Gain Booster can be purchased directly from Shin-ei for $469.
Release is set for late January, 2018.
For more information: