Sitek Guitar Electronics Releases the Pandora Fuzz
Designed to be a versatile, high-gain fuzz that offers a variety of original tones ranging from warm classic fuzz to a rich, top-end sound and when goosed, a natural, upper octave becomes prominent.
Gdynia, Poland (April 25, 2019) -- Sitek Guitar Electronics has just unveiled a new addition to their line of “Sound Muses” pedals. Pandora Fuzz is a versatile high gain fuzz pedal allowing to dial in a variety of original tones ranging from warm fuzz to top-end rich sound and anything in between. Increasing the gain saturates the distortion and increases sustain.
When Pandora’s box of fuzz is opened even more, a natural upper octave becomes more prominent. Five simple controls provide fine-tuning and variety of tonal options. Pandora is suitable for both live and studio applications.
Pandora Fuzz offers the following features:
- 100% discrete analog circuit
- Five carefully designed gain stages
- 5 simple controls: Level, Fuzz, Tone, Color and a Switch to choose between two clipping modes
- DeMont Smooth-Click Footswitch (the highest quality footswitch on the market)
- Powdercoated enclosure to withstand tough stage conditions
- Reverse polarity protection
- True Bypass
- Power supply 9V DC
Pandora Fuzz is available to purchase on Reverb.com or directly from the Sitek Guitar Electronics website at www.sitek.rocks and carry a price of $169.
For more information:
Sitek Guitar Electronics