The Stow-Away is a performance-quality travel guitar that plays and feels like your favorite guitar thanks to its full-scale 22.5-inch neck
Dallas TX (August 9, 2018) -- Stewart Guitar Company announces the Release on Performance Quality Full-Scale Travel Guitars that meet all FAA carry on regulations. The Stow-Away guitars are available for immediate shipment and can be found at www.stewartguitars.com
The Stow-Away is a performance quality travel guitar that plays and feels like your favorite guitar. It has a full-scale 22.5 inch neck and can break down in seconds to be easily taken anywhere. It comes with a travel backpack that meets all FAA carry on requirements. The guitars are available for immediate delivery and are produced in 5 color and can be equipped with custom pickups configurations.
- Solid Wood Body: Alderwood
- Body Size: 18 x 12 x 3.5”
- Weight 6.8 lbs.
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Amaranthus (Non Endangered Rosewood)
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Neck Length: 19”
- Number of Frets: 22 Medium
- Fretboard Radius: 14”
- Bridge: Slotted Hard Tail™
- Tuners: Linear Tuning System
- Pickups: Three - Single Coil or Humbucker
- Controls: Five Position Switch, Volume, Tone, Tone
Price for base model is $679.00. For more information visit stewartguitars.com.
For more information:
Stewart Guitar Company