TASCAM Introduces the Trackpack 4x4
A 4-in/4-out USB interface with four Ultra-HDDA mic preamps.
Montebello, CA (October 12, 2015) -- The new TASCAM Trackpack 4x4 includes a US-4x4 interface, mics, headphones, and DAW software – everything musicians need to make great-sounding studio recordings of acoustic instruments.
The US-4x4 is a 4-in/4-out USB interface with four Ultra-HDDA mic preamps. These preamps provide up to 57dB of gain and the best noise and distortion specs in their class. The audio design features high-performance, musical components like NE5532 op amps for rich sound quality without coloring the source. In addition to the four balanced line outputs, two headphone outputs are provided for monitoring while recording talent.
A pair of great-sounding TM-80 condenser microphones is also included. These cardioid mics include shockmounts, tabletop mic stands, and XLR cables to help you start recording right away. The mic pair is perfect for acoustic sources like acoustic guitar, drums, or recording a singer while performing with an instrument.
To assist you while recording, two sets of TH-02 headphones are included. Use the US-4x4’s two headphone outs to monitor a performer while they play along with the track. The full-range, closed-back studio headphones are perfect for recording without bleed as well as perfecting your mix. Also included with the interface are your choices of two DAW applications. Both Steinberg Cubase LE and Cakewalk SONAR LE are included, as well as gigabytes of loops, instruments, and effect plug-ins to start a production studio.
For anyone looking to jumpstart their studio environment, the TASCAM TRACKPACK 4x4 is like a studio in a box.
- Four high-quality Ultra-HDDA mic/line preamps with up to 57dB of gain
- Four-in/four-out interface with up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution
- XLR/1/4” combination input jacks
- Zero-latency Direct Monitoring
- High-quality audio components like NE5532 op amps for 125dBu EIN and 105dB S/N ratio
- USB Audio Compliant 2.0 drivers for iOS compatibility
- Independent line out and headphone level controls
- MIDI Input and Output
- Aluminum body with angled design for better desktop visibility
- Includes SONAR X3 LE and Steinberg Cubase LE
- Power Supply included (required for use)
For more information: