Volt Electrics Debuts the Reverse
A raw and muscular version of a classic backwards design.
Schiedam, the Netherlands (September 28, 2016) -- Volt Electrics is a new brand of electric guitars and will debut it’s first model The Reverse at the Holy Grail Guitar Show in Berlin. The Reverse is a raw and muscular version of a classic backwards design from the sixties. Rethinking each and every detail, a familiar yet new guitar was created that is truly electrifying.
With a sound that must be heard and featuring beautiful custom hardware, each Reverse is skillfully crafted to order, comes with a compact sized hard-shell case and is meant to be played hard.
- Twang of a Tele, mids of a Bird
- Punchy sound from a bolt-on neck, that feels just like a neck-through without any heel
- No neck dive
- Custom made compact hard-shell case
- Beautiful custom hardware
- Lots of options for color, woods and pickups
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: