Chicago, IL (June 25, 2014) -- Chicago-based boutique builder Daredevil Pedals has introduced the new Nova silicon fuzz pedal. Based on an original design, the Nova is a silicon fuzz pedal that you can use for tight rhythm tones (without the mush) and saturated, singing leads. It offers great harmonic sustain, a bright raspy edge, and stacks well with other effects. Highly touch-sensitive and dynamic, it’s also loud enough to be used as a solo boost.
- All hand-wired with true bypass.
- Super-simple operation with two knobs controlling volume and saturation.
- Very versatile tones from vintage to modern.
- Retains note distinction and clarity, even at high gain settings.
- Small size and 9V power jack are pedalboard-friendly
The Nova Fuzz carries a street price of $135.
For more information: