San Francisco, CA (March 10, 2015) -- Schuyler Dean Pickups has unveiled a new pickup model called the Raybucker. This is a switchable output pickup that can sound like a Filter’Tron or a PAF humbucker. Using a push/pull potentiometer you can access either of these legendary tones from any guitar with a standard humbucker rout.
The neck position is vintage ‘50s output and the bridge position is slightly overwound for better volume balance between pickups. A unique cover was designed that uses elements from both classic pickups and is available in chrome, nickel, gold, or unplated.
- Hand-assembled in the USA
- Available for any humbucker guitar
- No batteries or external power required
- Ideal for any style of music from rock to jazz to country
- Lifetime manufacturers warranty
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information:
Schuyler Dean Pickups