Austin, TX (June 1, 2015) -- With the sexy looks and stunning dynamics of the Gypsy Arrow, Austin-based Luthier has delivered a great new take on the Flying V. Flamenco- and rock-guitarist Teye, whose Coyote and Super Coyote were so successful ever since the launch at NAMM 2014, has been dreaming for decades how to improve the concept of the V. The beautiful design, the spectacular construction and the innovative but passive electronics put the GYPSY ARROW in a different dimension.
The initial 25 Limited 2015 Edition Gypsy Arrows are sporting Korina bodies and 25.5’ necks, with exquisitely M.O.P. inlaid ebony fingerboards. They all come in ‘Shipwreck’ hand-rubbed oil-finish, with Teye’s brand-new Mojo circuitry and Master Series design tuner keys, switch tip and volume knobs.
- Body wood: select Korina, with Padauk or Maple insert
- Neck wood: select Korina
- Fingerboard: bound Ebony with Mother of Pearl Teye-inlay in three versions
- Scale length: 25.5”, Nut width: 1.75”
- Aluminum plates: Acid etched, Teye’s A-series styled artwork
- Bridge: proprietary Teye SuperSustain-bridge
- Tailpiece: proprietary Teye SuperSustain-tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Super Rotomatic Imperials
- Pick-ups: 2x Custom-wound Jason Lollar
- Electronics: Teye’s New Electronics: 2x Volume; Master Tone; Master MOJO
- Control knobs: proprietary Teye knobs and switch tip, as well as tuner pegs
- Finish: Teye’s hand-rubbed Luthier’s oil finish with Shipwreck
- Case: SKB Flying V case
For more information: