Montreal, QC (November 29, 2017) -- With crisp white binding, a unique Autumn Burst finish and the addition of travel-sized models, Canadian guitar manufacturer Seagull Guitars is excited to announce that their massively popular Entourage series will be getting an updated look for 2018. The Entourage line will feature a variety of body shapes in the new warm and vibrant “Autumn Burst” finish.
Other special updated features include a Godin EPM Q1T preamp and the addition of two parlor-sized models in a Natural Almond or Natural finish. Keeping in line with Seagull’s world renowned reputation of offering spectacular premium builds that are uncompromising on quality and value, each Entourage will be priced under $600.
NAMM 2018 show attendees will have the opportunity to see and feel the newest upgrades to Seagull’s acoustic lines.
The revamped Entourage series will feature the following models:
- Entourage Autumn Burst ($379.00 USD Street Price)
- Entourage Autumn Burst QIT ($469.00 USD Street Price)
- Entourage Autumn Burst CW QIT ($519.00 USD Street Price)
- Entourage Autumn Burst CH CW A/E (519.00 USD Street Price)
- Entourage Grand Natural A/E ($469.00 USD Street Price)
- Entourage Grand Natural Almond ($379.00 USD Street Price)
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: