Redlands, CA (December 4, 2017) -- First released in 1992, the Pro-Series represents Traveler Guitar’s original production model. To honor over a quarter century in production, the Southern California based company has introduced the elegant Pro-Series Deluxe.
The Pro-Series Deluxe features a custom piezo pickup and an upgraded dual-rail humbucker so you can play a breadth of tones and styles with just one instrument. Other upgrades include an ebony fingerboard, abalone inlay, gold 14:1 gear ratio locking tuners, and gold hardware. The lap rest is detachable for easy transport, so the guitar and included gig bag fit easily in an airline overhead compartment.
Pro Series Upgrades:
- One-Piece Maple or Mahogany Neck-through- Body with Natural Satin Finish
- Dual-Rail Humbucker
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Abalone Inlay
- Gold 14:1 Gear Ratio Locking Tuners
- Gold Hardware
- Hybrid acoustic and electric with piezo and electric pickups
- Detachable lap rest for transportation and storage
- Includes deluxe gig bag, limited lifetime warranty
- Full 24 3/4" scale steel-string acoustic/electric travel guitar fits in airline overhead bins
Traveler Guitar has been the industry’s leading manufacturer of travel-sized instruments for 25 years. Their guitars fit in tiny spaces, play with giant sound and feature a variety of tuners, headphone amps, and EQs designed to let you practice, play or record wherever the road takes you.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: