Shenzhen, China (January 19, 2018) -- Nu-X announces new multimedia desktop electric guitar amplifier.
The Nu-X Mighty Lite BT is a new standard for mini amplifiers. It’s a lightweight all-in-one portable guitar amplifier. It's an ultra low-watt practice amp that you can use in any room at your home, put on a desk or take it wherever you want and jam, via the battery-powered operation or USB to power bank connection.
It features three channels, built-in digital reverb and delay, Nu-X user friendly interface design. It also offers an Aux line in or Bluetooth connection for jamming along with your own music, a headphone out, and an emulated line out for silent practice or recording. You can improve your jamming skills along with the built-in drums and metronome. MSRP: $99
- 3 Watt Output Power
- 3 Channels (Clean - Overdrive - Distortion)
- 2 Effects (Delay - Reverb)
- 9 Drumming styles and a metronome
- Tap Tempo controls Delay speed and Drums
- Bluetooth connection for playing backing tracks
- Mighty Lite APP (Android / iOs)
- Runs with 9V power adapter, USB connection via power bank or 6 AA size batteries.
Mighty Lite BT APP allows you control the amplifier and unlock more features:
- Mod effects (Phaser, Chorus, Tremolo and Vibe)
- 5 Types of Reverb (Hall, Room, Plate, Spring, Shimmer)
- Delay effect customization (Speed, Repeats and Time Signatures)
- Noise Gate, 3-Band EQ
- New Amp and Cabinet Models
- Backing track and drum control (Play/Stop/Change)
For more information: