Backwoods Music Unveils Blackwater Filter
February 9, 2015
A new take on a classic analog envelope filter.
Ocala, FL (February 9, 2015) -- Adding to the company’s line of original handmade effects pedals, Backwoods Music has unleashed a new take on classic analog envelope filters – the Blackwater Filter – bringing modern amenities to vintage tones.
The Blackwater Filter was designed to appeal to guitarists with classic tonal tastes but enjoy modern state-of-the-art finishes. It features a responsive, smooth, envelope filter based off classic vintage tones. The modern finishes like soft-touch true bypass switching, standard 9v DC power, and ultra-low noise operation take it to the next level.
- Three Controls (From Left to Right): Range, Hi/Lo Toggle, and Volume.
- Range: Turn clockwise to drive the intensity of the swept filter. Changes the tonal range and picking sensitivity.
- Hi/Lo: High- and low-pass filter toggle. Hi is funky with thinner/brighter tones. Lo is more fluid with thicker/darker tones.
- Volume: Allows fine tuning the output signal.
- Minimal pedalboard footprint
- Soft-touch true bypass switching
- Handmade in the USA
The Blackwater Filter retails for $149.
For more information: