The analog signal path flows through a custom-tuned echo processor.
Atlanta, Georgia (January 7, 2016) -- The latest offering from CAST Engineering; the Casper brings you classic analog delay tones in a compact, digital pedal. Simple and to the point yet extremely dynamic and versatile.
Designed to please any delay fan out there, tonally and visually. Our analog signal path flows through a custom tuned echo processor with a wide variety of sounds, from quirky trash can type tones to classic slap back to dreamy soundscapes. Topped off with our unique “Ghost Lit” control knobs. guaranteed to become a pedalboard favorite!
- 3 knob layout – Repeats, Delay Time and Level
- Up to 700ms of delay time to cover any sound needed
- Internal trim pot – adjusts the amount of feedback from the edge of self oscillation to the classic analog space noises we all love!
- 9V battery or standard 9v neg tip power supply
- Lifetime warranty
- Truly designed and hand built in Atlanta, GA
For more information: