The company explores their experimental side with a combination of overdrive and glitchy effects.
Gadsden, AL (October 25, 2018) -- With this being the introduction of their more experimental side, Deep Space Devices has released a behemoth of a pedal, the Trigonaut, which is an octave glitch/stutter overdrive ranging from leveled yet massive drive to chaotic down octaves and sporadic stutters.
At first impression, the Trigonaut starts off as an overdrive but with the momentary and “Consume” footswitch, the octave glitch/stutters become present where the octaves are what glitch or stutter. With the controls provided, the tone shaping compliments the modulation side of the pedal as you dive into the glitch/stutter effect giving you an array of experimental effects.
- Three footswitchs – “Bypass” (on/off), “Momentary” (activates octave glitch/stutter when held), and “Consume” (octave glitch/stutter become present)
- Three knobs – “Volume”, “Gain”, and “Reign” (mid control/overall presence of glitch/stutter effect while “Consume” is on).
- Four toggle switches –“Bite/Gnaw/Crunch” (tone shaping), “Bass” (bass boost), “Feedback” (switches between a leveled drive to high-gain fuzz), and “Stutter” (option between glitch or stutter effect).
- Breathtaking artwork on exceptionally durable cases
- True bypass
- 9-volt operation and standard DC input
The Trigonaut pedal carry street prices of $215.00 and can be purchased directly from the Deep Space Devices online store at www.deepspacedevices.com or Deep Space Devices retailers which are listed on website.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information:
Deep Space Devices