A polyphonic pitch shifter/harmony pedal equipped with two independent pitch shifting engines.
New York, NY (September 15, 2020) -- Electro-Harmonix has announced that the new and much anticipated Pitch Fork+ is rolling off the assembly line and shipping to music retailers worldwide. The polyphonic pitch shifter/harmony pedal is equipped with two independent pitch shifting engines with full control over each and both capable of transposing over a +/- 3 octave range as well as detuning +/-99 cents. The Pitch Fork+ features:
- Dedicated volume controls for both Shift voices and the Dry signal.
- Two outputs, Main and Aux, with multiple routing options.
- 10 unique factory presets plus the ability to easily save/recall 100 programs.
- A Bypass footswitch that toggles between effect on and buffered bypass. In latch mode it switches between effect and bypass mode. In Momentary mode the effect is on when the FS is held down and the pedal enters bypass when it’s released.
- A User footswitch that’s programmable and can be assigned to a variety of functions such as muting either Shift voice or jumping to a preset program. It features a dedicated LED.
- An EXP input for EXP or CV control over a broad selection of parameters in three sub-menus: Frequency, Glissando and Volume.
- An EXT input for connecting an external foot controller like EHX’s Triple Foot Controller which enables players to change modes, enter/exit sub-menus and load presets.
- Eight modes, including X-MOD, which features cross-modulation that creates FM and ring mod type effects, LATCH, based on the original Pitch Fork, but with enhancements to the Momentary mode functionality.
The Pitch Fork+ comes equipped with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply, is available now and features a U.S.A. street price of $213.80
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: