ESO Unveils the ESO Strap
The strap features a contoured "S" shape to provide virtually endless comfort.
Seattle, WA (August 31, 2015) -- ESO Strap has unveiled the company’s eponymously named debut product, the ESO Strap, designed to provide an unusually comfortable solution for gigging guitarists.
The ESO strap features a patent pending contoured "S" shape to provide virtually endless comfort by avoiding the player’s most undesirable pressure points on the shoulder, neck, and back. The strap also features a patent pending “fluid motion pick pocket” that enables the player to seamlessly replace or store their picks, bypassing any interruption to the music. Because of its unique shape, the ESO strap is offered in both a left or right-handed version.
- USA Made in Seattle, WA
- Length adjusts from 46.5” - 54” using two smooth stop polymer adjustors to achieve the perfect length
- Strap width varies from 1.5”- 2.5”
- High density foam core for optimal comfort and minimal aesthetic
- Interior heavyweight backing designed for long term strength and flexibility
- Reinforced stitching on all critical points throughout strap
- 1 oz urethane DWR moisture coating to keep perspiration out
- Hand crafted Brazilian leather end pieces
The ESO strap is available directly online for $59.99.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: