Eureka Sound Releases Baitar and Buitar Models
April 8, 2014
The second generation models combine guitar and bass elements into a 25 1/2" scale length.
Pittsburgh, PA (April 8, 2014) -- EurekaSound LLC is proud to announce the release of the Baitar OMB2 and Buitar OMB1. This release represents the second generation of the novel instruments, a combination bass and guitar that plays like a standard 25.5" scale 6-string guitar.
Several updates have been integrated into these second generation instruments based upon user feedback from the first generation models, including:
- Alder wood bodies, finished with a thinner coat of urethane for more wood tone & feel
- A new thinner neck profile
- Redesigned headstock so the strings have a straight pull over the nut
- Optimized pickup configuration for better sound and adjustability
- A new customized bridge
- New 3D printed nut and vertical adjustment mechanism for the pickups
- A new lower price of $1,499 USD
For more information: