Fender Releases the Runaway Feedback Pedal
October 24, 2012
The Fender Runaway Feedback Pedal is a natural feedback simulator that lets guitarists create feedback-type sounds easily and at any volume.
Scottsdale, AZ (October 25, 2012) -- Fender announced today on their website the Runaway Feedback Pedal. Here are the details from fender.com:
The Fender Runaway Feedback Pedal is a natural feedback simulator that lets guitarists create feedback-type sounds easily and at any volume. Developed as a collaboration with Softube, the feedback effect can be added and controlled simply by adjusting the controls and engaging the "expression pedal" which responds to vibrato, bends, slides and tremolo. Controllable harmonic content and "wet only" signal options add great tonal flexibility to a pedal that encourages creativity, experimentation and fun.
- Realistic feedback simulation
- Feedback level knob controls amount of feedback effect
- Tolerance knob controls the sensitivity
- Harmonic selector switch lets you choose among fundamental, upper-fifth and sub-octave harmonics in different preset combinations
- "Expression" pedal lets feedback fade in and out
- LED indicates feedback effect use
- "Full Wet" switch simulates backward-recording effects
- One-year limited warranty
- Included power supply
For more information: