Godlyke Unveils TWA GD-02 Great Divide Analog Synth Octave Pedal
Over three years in development, the Great Divide combines classic analog octave division with proprietary synth technology.
Clifton, NJ (September 11, 2013) -- Godlyke is proud to announce the release of the TWA GD-02 Great Divide Analog Synth Octaver effect pedal.
Over three years in development, the Great Divide combines classic analog octave division with proprietary Synth technology to create an extremely powerful tool for musical expression.
The Great Divide features five independent voices that can be continuously blended for a limitless array of sounds, from classic “stompbox” octave division to multi-layered, supersonic Synth mayhem!
The Great Divide features TWA’s proprietary S3 “Shortest Send Switching” - a form of relay-based True Bypass that provides the most transparent bypass sound available and automatically reverts to bypass if power is lost.
- Dry voice with Level Fader
- -1 Octave Down voice with Level Fader & LPF controls
- +1 Octave Voice with Level Fader & LPF controls
- +1 Octave Envelope Mode
- SUB voice with Level Fader – selectable between -1, -1.5, -2 or -2.6 intervals
- SYN voice with Level Fader – Selectable between 0, -1, -1.5, -2 or -2.6 intervals
- Four selectable waveforms for SYN voice
- TRS Effects Loop to patch in external effects
- 12 Internal controls to adjust various voice parameters
- Proprietary S3™ “Shortest Send Switching” relay true bypass switching
- External 9 VDC power required (no battery option)
- “Division Symbol” status LED array
- Made in USA
- Direct Price $399
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: