Joyo Audio Unveils the Jambuddy
A dual-channel amp and feature-packed practice tool.
Shenzhen, China (February 10, 2017) -- It took Joyo’s engineers two years to develop this patented new product: The Jambuddy combines guitar playback with its reduced high frequency range due to the sound of 12" speakers and also full range normal music playback is a difficult task. Some products on the market have already dealt with this issue and they are nice practice boxes that are controlled by hand on a table top. But this is not how guitar players operate their gear, we need our hands free and we stick our gear with our feet. Jambuddy combines both aspects, it is a floor-based, dual-channel amp simulator that can be switched with your feet and also accepts a bluetooth signal to play back your favorite backing tracks and songs you want to jam along to.
Jambuddy has a rechargeable battery, a built in delay and it accepts pedals in front of it really well. Everything you need to practice and have a great time doing it!
- Amp power: 2x4W
- Speakers: 40mm (about 2”) x 2
- Guitar channels: clean channel, OD channel (class and hi-gain modes can be switched by pedal)
- Battery life: 3 hours
- Bluetooth version: 4.0
- Delay effect control knob: time/ mix/ feedback
- Guitar’s effects control knobs: clean gain/drive gain/tone/master
- Control pedal: channel switching pedal/OD mod switching pedal
- Input and output: Guitar input/Headphone
- Built in battery：7.4V/2200mAh（lithium battery
- AC adapter output voltage: DC 9V/3A
- Volume：156（Length）x 183（Width）x 75（Height）mm
- Package content: Jambuddy x 1 Power adapter x 1 Power cord x 1 User manual x1
Average street price of $99.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: