A rock pickup with attitude.
Sweden (April 6, 2016) -- The Swedish company founded in 1990 building handmade pickups of premium quality used by Guitar brands as Ibanez, Hagstrom and artists Like Grammy winners Ghost, Meshuggah, Scott Gorham, Tosin Abasi and others has put a lot of research and development in this new model of a old sought after recipe. Owner and maker Johan Lundgren says Heaven 67 gives you the rock vintage vibe loved for decades. A rock pickup with attitude. With its roots from the '60s. Available in open black, Zebra or covered nickel or gold this full-size humbucking pickup is either bridge or neck model or a full calibrated set.
- Hand built in Sweden, Scandinavia.
- Vintage correct, shorter unpolished AlNiCo 5 magnet which is slightly aged
- Butyrate plastic bobbins, Plain enamel wire, Wooden spacers
- Vintage two lead
- Extremely dynamic and responsive to pick attack.
- Wax potted
- Standard black, also available in zebra. Or with nickel cover or Gold cover with gold pole screws.
Heaven 67 is $159 Each. Also sold as sets for $318.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information: