A classic, symmetrical, overdrive circuit with some interesting features.
Wausau, WI (April 27, 2015) -- McCaffrey Audio announces the release of a new overdrive pedal, the Zero To Sixty Drive. The Zero To Sixty Drive design integrates cool, classic, overdrive tones heard on countless recordings with many of the most requested after-market modifications. The Zero To Sixty Drive is equally at home in a rig crafted for vintage tone, a rig designed for searing modern tones, or anywhere between those two extremes.
Designed to retain your guitar's natural tone, the Zero To Sixty Drive is a classic, symmetrical, overdrive circuit which produces everything from just a touch of "hair" to all out distortion. The classic controls of LEVEL (volume), DRIVE (distortion) and TONE (tone) are just the beginning of this pedal's revolutionary design. The SHIFT switch allows selection between a matched diode overdrive/distortion circuit, no clipping diodes (works like a boost pedal with tone control) and an unmatched diode clipping circuit, to customize the pedals tonality and match your individual, playing style. The BOOST two-way switch allows you to add more bass response to desired taste.
The Zero To Sixty Drive is made for anyone that wants a highly functional overdrive pedal, in their rig, that is much more than a one-trick pony. The Zero To Sixty Drive is equally suited for squeezing out those rich, warm, vintage tones as it is at producing the more aggressive, but equally pleasing modern tones.
- Neutrik Jacks standard on all of our pedals.
- Power: Negative center 2.1mm standard 9V power supply.
- Single dual op-amp with symmetrical clipping.
- Volume: Increases/decreases output volume of pedal.
- Drive: Affects the amount of gain/drive of the pedal. Notice that your guitar tone is retained even with the gain set at max.
- Tone: Controls the highs and lows of the pedal. Does not act like a “normal” tone control. It is more of a fine tune of the midrange frequencies.
- Boost Switch: Two-way switch that allows you to add more bass response to desired taste.
- Shift Switch: Three-way switch that selects stock symmetrical silicon clipping in the right position. Middle position is NO diodes, just pure op-amp drive (works great for pushing the front end of your amp or another pedal(s) in your chain). Left position is a magical mix of diodes in symmetrical clipping. Adds a slight increase in volume and a tad less compression than the right position.
For more information:
Kick off the holiday season by shopping for the guitar player in your life at Guitar Center! Now through December 24th 2022, save on exclusive instruments, accessories, apparel, and more with hundreds of items at their lowest prices of the year.
We’ve compiled this year’s best deals in the 2022 Holiday Gift Guide presented by Guitar Center.
Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters are designed to offer a fat midrange and a smooth top end.
Billy Corgan was looking for something for heavier Smashing Pumpkins songs, so Joe Naylor designed the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One pickup. Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters have a fat midrange and a smooth top end. This pickup combines the drive and sustain of a humbucker with the percussive attack and string clarity of a P90. Get beefy P90 tone plus amp-pummeling output with the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One.
Patented Railhammer Pickups take passive guitar pickups to a new level with rails under the wound strings lead to tighter lows, and poles under the plain strings offer fatter heights. With increased clarity, the passive pickup’s tone is never sterile.
Railhammer Billy Corgan Signature Z-One Pickup Demo
For more information, please visit railhammer.com.
Designed for utmost comfort and performance, the Vertigo Ultra Bass is Mono’s answer to those who seek the ultimate gigging experience.
Complete with a range of game-changing design features, such as the patent-pending attachable FREERIDE Wheel System, premium water-resistant and reflective materials, shockproof shell structure and improved ergonomic features, the Vertigo Ultra Bass takes gear protection to the next level.
The Vertigo Ultra Bass features:
- Patent-pending FREERIDE Wheel System that allows for wheels to be attached on the case in no time, giving you the option to travel with it seamlessly
- Upgraded materials, including a water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon outer shell, plush inner lining and new reflective trim for maximum backstage and night visibility
- Enhanced protection with a shockproof shell structure and heavy-duty water-resistant YKK zippers for protection from the elements
- Improved ergonomics and functionality including added back support and load-lifting detachable shoulder straps with side release buckles
- Flexible storage options with added space for touring essentials
Mojotone will manufacture and market over 60 of their speaker cabinets and amp kits as “Licensed by Fender.”
This partnership marks Fender's recognition of Mojotone’s dedication to its craft, quality of products, and dependability of knowledge. Beginning November 29th and ranging from $327 - $1,016.
Amplifiers were among the first products to wear the official Fender seal. A qualified electronics technician by trade, Leo Fender developed his iconic amplifiers during the mid-1940s putting innovation at the forefront. To this day, Leo’s influence and innovative spirit can still be heard in today’s amps, as that same iconic, clean Fender tone continues to color new music around the world. As a result, the process for completing the exclusive licensing deal required Fender to carefully audit Mojotone’s amplifier kits, wiring diagrams, electronics, hardware, construction methods, and more to ensure this innovation carried on through the partnership. Mojotone’s many years of intense research, quality production, and favorable reputation solidified the deal.
Mojotone has always been determined to provide its customer base with the most sought-after parts with their insider industry-knowledge. They have spent the last 25 years helping musicians recreate what they deem to be the most famous and easily-recognized tones and aesthetics in the music industry. When purchasing Mojotone products, like Fender products, customers can be assured of unmatched quality and craftsmanship.
For more information, please visit mojotone.com.