Mezzabarba Unveils the Trinity
A new 3-channel design that takes popular elements from a few of the company's other models.
Farnese, Italy (February 8, 2019) -- 100 watts of pure, in-your-face guitar tone in a modern, MIDI-controllable, 3-channel amp. The amp is dedicated to modern sounds, from crystal-clean through a classic punchy crunch, to high gain nirvana. Finally, the best of the MZero and the Z Series in a single amp that offers the full range of the incredible tones available from Mezzabarba.
This channel is all about tonal definition and is a perfect balance between our Z Series and the MZero. It produces a transparent, authentic clean tone that is both warm and brilliant at the same time and with harmonic overtones to die for. With the boost engaged you can go for American/British classy crunch, with tons of dynamic and punch.
What stands out the most is the explosive dynamics this channel offers. This channel can range from a “bitey” mild distortion to that sought after vintage, harmonic rich crunch a là AC/DC that is so hard to find anymore, until a brutal hot-rodded tone you can have with the boost engaged.
Hot, defined and ballsy is the only way to describe it. Fluid, saturated distortions that are dripping in harmonics. From a perfect crunch to a searing lead tone, this channel features a boost switch for two different voicings, one for Rhythm definition, one for smoothest and fullest Solo parts. The 3rd channel will take you to distortion bliss.
Dedicated to Modern sounds, from crystal clear Clean, through a classic punchy Crunch, to High Gain Nirvana.
- 3 channels: clean, drive and overdrive for 24 different sounds + FX Loop, all programmable. A total of 48 different settings with 128 presets. Every channel has Boost, Bright, Dual Master and FX Loop functions.
- Preamp controls: Gain (Ch.1), Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume 1 - Drive (Ch.2), Overdrive (Ch.3), Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume 2, Volume 3.
- Power Amp controls (Rear): Master 1 and Master 2, then Presence, Feedback and Depth for power amp overtones.
- Tube effect loop, serial or parallel.
- Midi, programmable, PC and CC functions. 128 Presets.
- Midi In, Midi Thru, USB interface.
- Custom Transformers by Onori.
- Preamp tubes: 6 x 12AX7.
- Power tubes: 4 x EL34, 100W.
- Available custom options: SysEx Midi Footswitch, Parallel FX Loop, USB programmer.
- Dimensions: 62 x 24 x 24h cm.
- Weight: 19 Kg.
For more information: