Neunaber Audio Releases the Elements Series
All three new pedals offer a small footprint, simple knob layouts, and an analog dry signal.
Orange, CA (September 10, 2020) -- Neunaber Audio has announced the introduction of its new Elements series pedals, designed to deliver studio-quality effects in a compact and easy-to-use package. Among the notable features of the new pedal line are:
- Simple 3-knob layouts that make it easy to quickly dial in the perfect settings.
- Analog dry signal delivers low noise and zero latency.
- Small footprint with top jacks is pedalboard-friendly.
- Selectable trails offers you a choice of naturally trailing or cutting off abruptly after the effect is bypassed.
- Mono input and output allows for quick and simple setup.
- Powered from a standard 9V pedal power supply, you just plug and go. It’s that easy.
The Elements series consists initially of three pedals:
The new Wet Reverb v5 is an update to the fan-favorite reverb pedal. This new version has everything you loved about its predecessor, plus a little more:
- With two effects in one pedal, you can instantly choose the classic Wet reverb from the previous-version pedals or the new, magical W3T reverb from the Immerse Mk II and plug-in.
- A full Mix knob adjustment from 0% to 100% wet lets you dial in the perfect amount of reverb.
With the new Seraphim Shimmer v2, imagine being able to add a little atmospheric sparkle or a full synth-pad effect. Now, imagine switching on-the-fly between this and the Wet Reverb for which Neunaber is famous. Features include:
- Add or remove the shimmer layer from the reverb. A long press of the footswitch seamlessly transitions between shimmer and reverb only. Two reverbs and two shimmers in one pedal. Choose the original shimmer algorithm or the new, magical shimmer based on the W3T reverb from the Immerse Mk II. No more worrying if you picked the right pedal because you’ll have the best of both!
- Full Mix knob adjustment from 0% to 100% wet allows you to create everything from subtle pitch-shifted layers to synthetic, droning pads.
The new Echelon Echo v2 is a warm, studio-quality echo that is simple and easy to adjust on the fly with features like: Two effects in 1 pedal:
- Hi-Fi Tape Echo (from the Echelon v1) simulates the high-frequency saturation of a magnetic tape and is gently modulated for added richness and color.
- New Lo-Fi Delay simulates the reduced bit depth of a vintage digital delay.
- Switch to tap tempo mode with a long press of the footswitch. Then simply tap the desired tempo using that same footswitch. In tap tempo mode, the time knob functions as a tap divide to choose one of four rhythmic subdivisions.
- Cross-fading time change lets you seamlessly change time/tempo on the fly. No more zipper noise or echo drop out.
- Adjustable delay time from 50 to 1000ms offers a quick slapback, cavernous echo, or anything in between.
- Full Mix knob adjustment from 0% to 100% wet lets you add subtle tails to your playing or crank the mix to replace your signal with cascading layers of repeated sounds.
The new Elements series pedals are available at an introductory price of just $149 for a limited time with an ultimate MSPR of $199. Initially, these pedals are only available direct from Neunaber Audio.
For more information: