A new line of tube amps that hit both British and American voicings.
Orlando, FL (May 15, 2018) -- Notone Amplification, LLC is unveiling a brand-new line of American-made boutique guitar amplifiers, the SE50 series of amps. These are 50-watt, parallel, single-ended amplifiers that offer an American voicing in the SE50 and British voicing in the SE50B. Both voicings are available in a head as the SE50H and SE50BH, as well as a SE50KH. The SE50 features KT88 power tubes, the SE50B uses EL34, and the SE50KH uses KT66 for that familiar “kerrangy” plexi overdrive tone. The SE50 is perfect for jazz, blues and country with higher headroom and a looser feel. The SE50B has all the British rock tone you need. Early break-up, roaring overdrive, and prominent midrange ensure you will cut through any mix.
SE50 series highlights include:
- Even order harmonics that only single ended operation provides
- 50-watt max output, hand wired construction featuring F&T and Sozo Caps
- Custom wound Mercury Magnetics transformers ensure max power delivery
- 112, 212 and extension cabinets feature Ted Weber 75W Gray Wolf, 65W Legacy 12, and 75-watt C1230 speakers
- All-tube electronics: 2 x KT88, EL34, or KT66, 1 x 12AX7
- Gain, Tone, Master, Lead, Fat, Resonance, and Presence controls, depending on configuration
- Void-free Baltic birch cabinet
- Simple tone stack keeps the tone pure and makes achieving your signature tone super easy
All Notone Amps are designed and built in the company’s Orlando home. Street price is $2199.99 for the SE50-212, $2399.00 for the SE50B-212, and all heads are $1799.00. Jason McDaniel founded Notone Amplification, LLC in 2016, after being retired disabled from the United States Army. His desire was to offer everyone professional grade amps that were built with old school methods like point to point and hand wired. Made in America with 95% American made parts.
Watch the company's video demo:
For more information:
Kick off the holiday season by shopping for the guitar player in your life at Guitar Center! Now through December 24th 2022, save on exclusive instruments, accessories, apparel, and more with hundreds of items at their lowest prices of the year.
We’ve compiled this year’s best deals in the 2022 Holiday Gift Guide presented by Guitar Center.
Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters are designed to offer a fat midrange and a smooth top end.
Billy Corgan was looking for something for heavier Smashing Pumpkins songs, so Joe Naylor designed the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One pickup. Sporting custom artwork etched onto the covers, the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Humcutters have a fat midrange and a smooth top end. This pickup combines the drive and sustain of a humbucker with the percussive attack and string clarity of a P90. Get beefy P90 tone plus amp-pummeling output with the Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One.
Patented Railhammer Pickups take passive guitar pickups to a new level with rails under the wound strings lead to tighter lows, and poles under the plain strings offer fatter heights. With increased clarity, the passive pickup’s tone is never sterile.
Railhammer Billy Corgan Signature Z-One Pickup Demo
For more information, please visit railhammer.com.
Designed for utmost comfort and performance, the Vertigo Ultra Bass is Mono’s answer to those who seek the ultimate gigging experience.
Complete with a range of game-changing design features, such as the patent-pending attachable FREERIDE Wheel System, premium water-resistant and reflective materials, shockproof shell structure and improved ergonomic features, the Vertigo Ultra Bass takes gear protection to the next level.
The Vertigo Ultra Bass features:
- Patent-pending FREERIDE Wheel System that allows for wheels to be attached on the case in no time, giving you the option to travel with it seamlessly
- Upgraded materials, including a water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon outer shell, plush inner lining and new reflective trim for maximum backstage and night visibility
- Enhanced protection with a shockproof shell structure and heavy-duty water-resistant YKK zippers for protection from the elements
- Improved ergonomics and functionality including added back support and load-lifting detachable shoulder straps with side release buckles
- Flexible storage options with added space for touring essentials
Mojotone will manufacture and market over 60 of their speaker cabinets and amp kits as “Licensed by Fender.”
This partnership marks Fender's recognition of Mojotone’s dedication to its craft, quality of products, and dependability of knowledge. Beginning November 29th and ranging from $327 - $1,016.
Amplifiers were among the first products to wear the official Fender seal. A qualified electronics technician by trade, Leo Fender developed his iconic amplifiers during the mid-1940s putting innovation at the forefront. To this day, Leo’s influence and innovative spirit can still be heard in today’s amps, as that same iconic, clean Fender tone continues to color new music around the world. As a result, the process for completing the exclusive licensing deal required Fender to carefully audit Mojotone’s amplifier kits, wiring diagrams, electronics, hardware, construction methods, and more to ensure this innovation carried on through the partnership. Mojotone’s many years of intense research, quality production, and favorable reputation solidified the deal.
Mojotone has always been determined to provide its customer base with the most sought-after parts with their insider industry-knowledge. They have spent the last 25 years helping musicians recreate what they deem to be the most famous and easily-recognized tones and aesthetics in the music industry. When purchasing Mojotone products, like Fender products, customers can be assured of unmatched quality and craftsmanship.
For more information, please visit mojotone.com.