Multiple Ojai and Ojai R30 units can be chained via the 24V source.
Raleigh, NC (November 6, 2017) -- PedalSnake has introduced 24V Adapters for use with Strymon’s 24V-sourced Ojai and Ojai R30 power supplies. The benefits to the pedal-using guitarist are dramatic:
- A pedalboard-mounted power supply, with fully isolated and regulated outputs, now requires no AC power cord to be run by the user. A single PedalSnake channel connects between Strymon’s 24V source at the backline, and the Ojai R30 (or Ojai) on the pedalboard.
- Users configure a single PedalSnake channel as a P-Line (PowerLine) and add the 24V Adapters.
- Power ‘em all. The Ojai sports five 9V outputs, while Ojai R30 has 9, 12, and 18V outputs. All are rated a powerful 500mA, enough for all Strymon pedals, as well as larger pedals from Line 6, Eventide, Radial, etc.
- Expandable: Never run out of outputs. Multiple Ojai and Ojai R30 units can be chained via the powerful 24V source.
- Ultra quiet. Videos have already surfaced on YouTube comparing magnetic field noise between Strymon and other major-brand onboard power supplies. Strymon’s are the quietest in the bunch.
PedalSnake has been replacing pedals-to-amp cables in player’s rigs for years. But in the past, players choosing to keep an onboard power supply had to run a 120VAC power cord in addition to their PedalSnake. This was because PedalSnake employs easy-to- handle low-voltage cable, not safety-rated for high-voltage.
Low-voltage cable is the more elegant solution. Why run 120VAC, a voltage capable of delivering thousands of watts, to a pedalboard that requires only 1-2 watts of power? Guitar snake cables with high voltage capability require thicker insulation, often as much as 1” in diameter. PedalSnake’s low-voltage cable is light, flexible, easy to handle, and coils easily into the smallest pedalboard case.
With the 24V Method, players can now have a state-of- the-art pedalboard power supply with no AC power cord in sight, and realize the full beauty of a single-cable PedalSnake system.
- PedalSnake Systems start at $87, 24V Adapters $9 each
- Strymon Ojai $149, Ojai R30 $169
For more information: